Our Coronavirus (Covid - 19) Policies
To All -
We want to thank you for being a valued guest of Salon Di'Lor. We also want you to know that the health and well-being of our customers, our employees, and our community is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are currently open for business as of June 2, 2020, and our team has been developing policies, and preventative measures to minimize risks - which includes and is not limited to:
* Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from federal, state, and local public health officials
* Increasing the frequency of disinfection practices in our salon
* Making hand sanitizer available throughout the salon
* All our employees are aware of the protection measures needed, including staying home and away from the workplace when they are sick, respiratory etiquette, and proper hand sanitizing
* Offering our guests more opportunities to connect with us that helps ensure you feel safe and comfortable, such as staggered hours for employees, minimizing the number of guests at one time
* All employees are Barbicide Disinfectant Certified to demonstrate our dedication to providing safe services in the salon and spas.
The following are also changes that will remain in place as long as necessary:
* Maintain social distancing at all times.
* Please wait in your vehicle until your service provider is ready for your appointment, they will call or text you.
* Only the guest will be allowed in during their appointment time, no additional friends or family members, please, we need to limit the number of guests in the salon at one time.
* Bottled water will be offered, and we will no longer be serving coffee or tea.
* Face masks must be worn, and will be offered for sale if you need one.
* A 48-hour cancellation notice would be greatly appreciated.
* Of course, your favorite hair products will still be offered, or if you prefer, can be ordered through the Salon Di'Lor website and shipped free of charge for orders $50 and over. We also will provide curbside pickup for all retail products called in a minimum of two hours before picking up.
* All magazines and reading material have been removed.
* Please limit outwear to what can be held during your service, coat racks will not be available.