Coronavirus and Your Safety
To All -
We want to thank you for being a valued guest of Salon Di'Lor. We want you to know that the health and well-being of our customers, our employees, and our community is our top priority and we are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are currently open for business and our team has been developing policies, and preventative measures to minimize risks - which includes and is not limited to:
* A $5 fee will be added to all salon services to help defray expenses this pandemic has caused and will continue to cost our employees and the salon
* Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from federal, state, and local public health officials
* Increasing the frequency of disinfection practices in our salon
* Making hand sanitizer available throughout the salon
* All our employees are aware of the protection measures needed, including staying home and away from the workplace when they are sick, respiratory etiquette, and proper hand sanitizing
* Offering our guests more opportunities to connect with us that ensures they feel safe and comfortable, such as staggered hours for employees, minimizing the number of guests at one time
* All employees are Barbicide Disinfectant Certified to demonstrate our dedication to providing safe services in the salon and spas
The following are also changes that will remain in place as long as necessary:
* Only the guest will be allowed in during their appointment time, no additional friends or family members, please; we need to limit the number of guests in the salon at one time
* Bottled water will be offered, and we will no longer be serving coffee or tea
* Face masks must be worn and will be offered for sale if you need one
* A 48-hour cancellation notice would be greatly appreciated
* Of course, your favorite hair products will still be offered, or if you prefer, can be ordered online and shipped free of charge for orders $50 and over
* All magazines and reading material have been removed
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments.
Your peace of mind is of the upmost importance to us and we hope this informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of guests and employees in mind.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support of our employees and our salon.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.